GOLF MENTAL COACHING CAN MAKE YOU A BETTER GOLFER
IMAGINE YOURSELF FEELING IN CHARGE OF YOUR GAME ON THE GOLF COURSE.
THAT’S WHAT A GOOD MENTAL GAME CAN DO FOR YOU!
What is golf mental coaching?
Golf Mental Coaching is the process that helps identify obstacles that affect the mental and emotional side of golf, and implement strategies to deal with these issues or, at the very least, diminish how they impact your game.
These are some of the issues mental coaching deals with:
- Negative thoughts
- High Expectations
- Reactions to a bad shot
One of the things you are going to like about working on your mental game is seeing how you gain trust, commit to shots with confidence, bounce back after a bad shot, and have fun on the course
How is Golf Mental Coaching done?
Golf Mental Coaching can be done by phone, by email, in-person and even on the golf course.
We begin with a short assessment to identify the issues that could be interfering with your game. We work together to identify your strengths, areas of improvement, goals, differences between the times when you play your best and your worst golf, etc.
We will work together developing a program that will help you to deal with your obstacles, focus and learn to really enjoy the game of golf.
Si vols fer ‘coaching’ en catala, envia’m un mail
Te interesa hacer ‘coaching’ en espanol? Enviame un correo
Who is the Golf Mental Coach?
Dr. Victoria Alfonso is a Registered Psychologist with a passion for golf. She is directing her energy into assisting golfers identify mental and emotional barriers to their game so they can successfully reach their peak performance and enjoy their game. Victoria’s goal is to collaborate with you to create a neutral state of mind that helps you stay open to what’s possible on the course, and potentially be the best golfer you can be.
Is mental coaching for you?
What is it like when you think you’ll miss the putt and you do? Or when you can only remember your bad shots?
These are some of the signs that indicate your mental game may be holding you back:
- You worry about making mistakes and tend to focus on where not to hit the ball?
- Your confidence goes up and down depending on the last shot you hit?
- It is easier for you to remember bad shots than good shots?
- You perform well on the driving range and are not able to take those shots to the course?
- You have trouble concentrating in the moment because your mind is occupied with thinking about results?
- You get tired and lose focus on the last holes?
- You have trouble ‘letting go’ of a bad shot?
- You worry about the next shot because you are thinking of your last bad shot
- You compare yourself to others and worry about what they might think about your swing, or your game?
your golf game could be improved with mental coaching.